From: dr torque
Sent: Saturday, December 03, 2005 5:03 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] roy's pivots

dear roy,
i have found this following code and i was told that it was yours. it plots the daily pivots in the intraday chart. and previous pivots does not disappear unlike many other pivot codes. that's nice.. BUT, what I would like to see is whether instead of daily, can this be done hourly?

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS