Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help needed to write explore condition

Hi VM

Try this formula for finding securities that close at least 40% down on the highest close for the last 200 bars.

C<=HHV(C,200)*.6;

And this one for the number of bars in the last 100 that C has been greater than or equal the highest close of the last 100 bars.

Sum(C>=.9*LastValue(HHV(C,100)),100);

Check my maths - you may want to calculate the percentages differently. I haven't tried to provide a filter formula that you could use with these possible exploration columns as you weren't clear on whether you want to use them together or separately.

Regards

Roy