RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock exploration columns

By the way, I may not recognize your name from the forum and this is the
only place I am making this request for help.  If you do not receive an
email from me confirming you have access to the full version, please let me
know through the email address below (not through the forum).  I will give
you full access immediately (if I am awake or upon rising).

Thanks again.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MetaStockCSV by MasterDATA
Use your own data files directly in MetaStock with no import or conversion
www.MetaStockCSV.com
mailto:lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686