[EquisMetaStock Group] for superfragalist

Hi superfrag

I haven't been around here in a while, having defected to the
Amibroker camp. I know a few beginners, at the AB boards and at
EliteTrader, who need to read some of your stuff. I, like many here,
have over the years saved and printed a lot of it off, especially the
system development material. I wonder if you would prefer that they
seek this material out by joining this group and searching the
archives or whether I can just go ahead and send them what I have.

I reviewed some of your latest posts here and I see you are still
dispensing million dollar information for free. I hope the newbs here
are soaking it in like I did.

Let me know
Nik

24 Hours. Commission-Free.