[EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Tools and Larry Williams

Here's a copy of a post I read from early October that was posted on
Roy's site. In the last paragraph the author (Philip, a nice guy from
the yahoo group) compares some articles in Roy's newsletter to Larry
Williams, etc. Interesting reading, so I thought I would share it. The
parentheses are mine to explain the implied for those who won't know
what was being referred to.

In regard to the last sentence, I can say that even if someone spent
thousands on a training course they wouldn't have learned what was
explained in the MSTT articles. At least I've never heard it before.

"I just wanted to say what a terrific newsletter you put out this
month. Not that they are not all quality efforts, it's just that Jim's
work (three articles in MSTT) and his willingness to share it with us
was great.

Because of my work, I am not able to spend the time I would like at
the computer so I have been evolving a method to trade ETFs. With what
I had done so far and Jim putting it all together like he did, I feel
that I now will have a system that will allow me to have an advantage
over the market and that is all anyone can hope for.

I am a member a two very strong investment clubs here and we have had
everone from Dick Arms to Larry Williams speak and this beats
anything I got from any of them without paying thousands for trainig
of course ."

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM