[EquisMetaStock Group] OLE and Excel

I'd like to be able to retrieve the last value of an indicator and have it update in an excel
document.  I know you can update all the values of the indicator in an excel document but
how do you find out the last value and update an excel cell?  I'm using an older version, I
think it's 6 but I'm not sure.  thanks

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM