[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with writing a new system with the Enhanced System Tester

Hi All,

I want to create a simple "Gap" system and would welcome some help.

The system I want to write is pretty basic but hopefully over time I
can become more experienced and thus write more complicated ones.

The system I want to create should:

Go Long when:

O < Ref(C,-1) AND
L < Ref(LLV(L,5),-1) AND
C > Ref(C,-1);

Go Short when:

O > Ref(C,-1) AND
H > Ref(HHV(H,5),-1) AND
C < Ref(C,-1);

Stop Loss:
To be placed at the OPEN of the day when the LONG or SHORT trade is
triggered.

Exit Point:

Keeping it simple: 15% higher than the CLOSE of the day when the
LONG or SHORT trade is triggered.

I want to run the above system against UK share prices for the last
12mths and see how profitable (Or NOT!!) it is.

If I can create a system that does the above, I can then modify it
as much as I like and hopefully how to create new ones at the same
time.

Any help (as always) much appreciated,

Chorlton

24 Hours. Commission-Free.