RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] downloader closes itself * URGENT

The problem is the ServicePacks. Mostly SP2. Unstall it and I think your problem is solved.

Van: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens Ali Akagün
Verzonden: vrijdag 4 november 2005 11:36
Aan: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [EquisMetaStock Group] downloader closes itself * URGENT

Dear friends,

I have been using MS 7.0 for 5 years at my previous laptop (hp omnibookXE2 with XP professional).

I have upgraded my laptop to a new one (hp pavilion ze4900 with XP home edition) and installed same version (MS 7.0)

Unfortunately I have a problem at the new laptop.

When I enter “open” menu in downloader at my new laptop, downloader closes itself as soon as I click it.

I have re-installed MS 7.0 many times but no result.

Is there anyone who can help me?

Regards

Ali

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance schools
Business finance small software Small business finance source

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS