Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Data files in Metastock v 9

Thanks for the prompt response.

No, the files in c:\metastock are .dat files, no good.   Those in
c:\equis\metastock are .mwc or .mwt files whcih can't be read by my
program.

I think I must talk to my Metastock supplier. The way I installed
ver 9 may give an idea where the files reside.

Thanks again.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Robert Jolley"
<rjolley@xxxx> wrote:

> Have you looked in C:\MetaStock Data? I believe this is the default
> directory. You may have folders below this folder.
>

> Robert Jolley
> The Smart Retirement Investor

Metastock
> files for processing.  The trouble is I can't find these files in
> c:\program files\equis\AUNZtxt.  Where are they?
>
> Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

> Yahoo! Groups Links

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM