RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration Help

Hi Chorlton,

First piece of code is

H>ref(HHV(H,9),-1);

For the second piece of code use the sum feature to count the number of occurrences that a High is greater than its previous high.

Sum(H>Ref(H,-1),9)=9

Regards,

Tim Hyder

A successful man is one who can build a firm

foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.

David Brinkley