[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to Keep the Symbols list Syncronized

Sim, different question, same answer:

Let a reliable data vendor take care of the time-consuming symbols
updating, and save your sanity for more important tasks.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "SimSim" <sim_sim813@xxxx>
> wrote:
>
> Yes you are right the integrity of the data is maintained by
> subscribing to a reliable source.  But my question is not about the
> data, it is more about the data of data. (the symbol list). as per
> my limited knowledge the Symbol has to be created in a folder before
> the data can be downloaded.  My question is more related to
> organizing these symbol files, creating new one's as they come
> available.
>
> So again what the best way.
> 1.  To create the symbols files in local folders, (A, B,C folders,
> or sector wise, or Exchange wise ? )
> 2. How to sync these  symbol files with new Symbols, Changes in the
> Symbol names etc ?
>

> Thanks

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM