[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to Keep the Symbols list Syncronized

The best solution is to subscribe to a reliable and accurate data
vendor that does all the work for you.

Keeping data changes updated and clean is a full-time job.  It is best
left to the experts so that you may concentrate on the more important
tasks, such as developing a successful trading strategy, developed &
backtested on sound data.

I use & recommend PremiumData:
http://www.premiumdata.net

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sim sim" <sim_sim813@xxxx>
wrote:

> I have a list of approximately 9K (al the three exchanges) in my
> metastock,
> Lot of symbols have changed and new symbols/ipos have come up.
>
> 1. How do I keep my Stock symbol list  current ?
> 2. What is the best method to organize such large list.?
>

> regards
> Sim

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM