From: Andrew Tomlinson [mailto:andrew_tomlinson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, 18 October 2005 10:35 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question for Richard Dale

While we're talking about data, what's the current state of availability of
information for old stock information - i.e. price and volume data for
tickers that no longer exist? I seem to recall someone not long ago on this
list saying that Premium Data now had some such data available? If not, any
good ideas where to go?

Best
Andrew

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS