RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question for Richard Dale

Thanks for the info Richard…and a useful heads up. I’m not a regular stocks/shares trader anyway, but that’s all useful stuff to know and explains many of the observations I’ve made over the years.

It does seem a shame to have to omit the AIM and TSE listings in particular, seeing as they contain so many good (and very dodgy!) small cap natural resource listings… as on the ASX. Hopefully you’ll find a solution one day - your comments about reliability of data are well made though and go double for such issues.

In the meantime will look into switching over for the futures and US listings.

Cheers

Andy