RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exporting Data

OK, anyone,

I have been working on computers since before the Apple I (I had a HP
mini-mainframe).  I have never heard of this happening before.  Didn't even
know it was possible.  Set me straight.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MasterDATA Composite Plug-in For MetaStock
The Only Source for Index & ETF Composite/Breadth Historical MetaStock Data
www.MasterDATA4MetaStock.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686