[EquisMetaStock Group] Updating Templates

Hi All,

Yet again, looking for some help from all you experienced MS Users!!!

I currently have a number of different Layouts (all containing
various charts)

I have just modified the default template and have saved it "as the
Default one". When I open new charts (after deleting all the MSSmart
files), they appear in the new template format so everything is good.

However, when I open an exiting layout, these charts still appear in
the old template format. I also have a large number of TA lines &
personal notes, which I have placed in each of these charts.

My question is what is the easiest way of updating the current
template in each of my existing layouts, without losing any of my
additional S&R lines, notes, etc??

I have opened the existing layout and I know I can click on each
chart individually within it and "Apply Template" but by doing so
lose all my TA lines and notes which I have made in the chart :-(

Is there an easier way of doing this and hopefully without losing my
additional notes / TA lines, etc.

Many Thanks,

Chorlton

24 Hours. Commission-Free.