[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Variable periods in an EMA

dd,

Go to the files section or the Equis Forum and get the Forum Dll, then
use
ExtFml( "ForumDLL.VarMOV", Data Array, Variable Period, Method)

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "draggiedriver"
<draggiedriver@xxxx> wrote:

> Hi everyone.
>
> I get the feeling this may have been covered a month ago, but at a
> level well above my ken. I'm looking for a bit of hand-holding.
>
> Essentially, I want to code for mov(c, fmlvar, e), but I get a
message
> that I can't have the variable. What do I need to do here? (As always
> a question of my learning the language, rather than any inherent
> utility in the code. Ha!)
>
> Thanks all

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM