RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Exporting Data

Hi Denis,

To fix the file extension, open Windows Explorer and go to the file.  Right
click on it and "rename" to your .stc extension.  I don't know exactly what
you did, but opening in Notepad could not possible change the file
extension.  Something else inadvertently happened.  When you saw the open
file, did the text make sense?

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MasterDATA
The Only Source for Index & ETF Composite/Breadth Reports, Charts & Data
www.MasterDATA.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686