Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help with creating 2 Momentum Indicators

Tim,

Firstly, ignore my last message as i've sorted out the problems with
writing the code in the Indicator Builder. It was "User Error" as a
result of me being Very Tired!!!

Anyway, it works brilliantly so thanks. But ;-) can I ask one
further question?

Is there anyway in the code that you can assign different colours,
styles & also specific seperate names to the 2 different lines???

I know i can change the colour after they have been plotted, but its
difficult to know which one is which!!  If they could be
automatically plotted in different colours or with different names
that would help me so much......

Once again Thanks Tim,

Chorlton