[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Eliminating PREV and Signal Delay - Help Needed

"I'm not expecting you to come up with an immediate solution, or a
free one as far as that goes, but I did want to know if the ForumDll
solved the main problem I have with conventional MFL latches. I need
to know that it's better, not just different, before I commit time and
effort into taking advantage of the "better" attributes."

Well I will try to improve the existing function ... As you already
now the forumdll is free and it will stay that way ...
Is it better than MFL? ... it is just easier to  use ...
Patrick

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM