[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: References and holidays

Oh yes, that brilliant guy, Apollonius.
Well, then again, what would he know about MetaStock programming...
;)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mgf_za_1999 <no_reply@xxxx>
wrote:

> Thanks Jose,
>
> I took a look at the signal code you posted in an earlier post and
> also noted some changes to some of the other code posted on your
> site. Won't mention a thing, just say thanks. Also noted that you
> had a good holiday.
>
> Entirely unrelated, but maybe for completeness' sake. I think either
> Menaechmus or Pythagoras 'discovered' the ellipse but Apollonius is
> believed to have baptized it.
>
> Regards
> MG Ferreira
> TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
> http://www.ferra4models.com
> http://fun.ferra4models.com

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM