[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Meager response Darvas book

Pat, FYI the EquisMetaStock group is dedicated to applying programming
& trading techniques with the aid of MetaStock charting software.

This usergroup's main function is *not* to locate rare & obsolete
books for you.  For that purpose, try www.ebay.com, www.amazon.com or
www.google.com.

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jan jans <pattrade10@xxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Isn't there really anybody who can help me in getting a photocopy of
the out-of-print book "The Darvas System for Over the Counter
Profits". The response was very, very meager which I didn't expect
when I mailed my request a few days ago. Certainly not from a site
that is dedicated to trading, like this one!

> Pat.
>
> jan jans <pattrade10@xxxx> schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Anyone read Nicolas Darvas book: "The Darvas System for Over-the-
> Counter Profits"?
> If anyone owns this out-of-print book I would really get in contact
> with her/him. For several years I have tried to get a copy of the
> book; unfortunately without succes. Maybe she/he would send me a
> photocopy; I will pay the cost of course!
>
> Title: The Darvas System for Over-the-Counter Profits
> Autor: Nicolas Darvas
> Pages: 144
> Year: 1971
> Published by: Lyle Stuart, New York