[EquisMetaStock Group] Eliminating PREV and Signal Delay - Help Needed

Hello to all:

I have two questions here. One about eliminating the PREV and one on
signal delay.

For PREV, I have the below codes:

LE:=Condition A
SE:=Condition B
LX:=Condition C
SX:=Condition D
Trigger:=If( LE=1, 1, If(SE=1, -1, If((LX AND PREV=1) OR (SX AND
PREV=-1),0,PREV)));
LEEntry:=Cross(Trigger,0.5 );

How can I perfect the above codes by removing the PREV function and
increase the codes efficiency, and without using any DLL?

And for the signal delay, say the Long Exit's condtion is met on
current bar. But I want the Long Exit signal set to one bar delay to
next bar's open. I am currently using BarsSince() function but I
wonder if there a better way to code it. I don't want to use the
System Tester feature for this purpose.

Many thanx in advance!

Gary.

24 Hours. Commission-Free.