Sent: Saturday, October 08, 2005 2:01 AM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Using Alert in the Explorer - what am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I have a formula which I am using in the Explorer:

Alert(ROC(CLOSE,X,%)>Y,200)

X and Y are of course real numbers when I use it.  For some reason
some of the stocks which should qualify are not coming up (even though
when I use the same formula as an indicator it does work correctly.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Regards

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS