Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] backtest using Explorer..and Reference Function Problem

If they will help me in my system testing..of course...
pls recommend website

thanks

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi hml
>

> Have you looked at using the Trade Equity indicators and
explorations for basic systems testing?

> Regards
>
> Roy
> www.metastocktops.co.nz

exploration.
> You'll also find that running an exploration on current data and
> using a positive Ref() function also returns an N/A result. The
> simple reason is that you're trying to access data that doesn't
> exist, or in the case of 1/2/04, data that you have stipulated
must
> be ignored.
> >
> > A positive reference is only acceptable in the Explorer if it is
> offset by an equal or greater negative reference. In other words
if
> your overall formula is delayed (negative Ref()) by 20 bars from
> 2/1/04 then you can include in that formula a positive reference
> that allows you to look forward by up to 20 bars. You cannot
access
> data that occurs after what you define as the current bar.
> >

> > Regards
> >
> > Roy
> > www.metastocktips.co.nz

Business finance online