Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Trailing Stop-ATR Chandelier Exit v3.0

jose,
whats the difference between v2.0 and v3.0 in your atr chande stop?
thanks

On 10/1/05, richfromtradingstocks <richfromtradingstocks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Lee,

I believe that is the intent of the of the code. The close needs to
cross the plot.

John
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/hottestchannelingstocks/

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pastbankhkarr"
< pastbankhkarr@xxxx> wrote:
> Jose,
>
> I was applying the "Trailing Stop-ATR Chandelier Exit v3.0"
> indicator to EOD chart for NGS and noticed that an Exit Signal (-1)
> was given on 8/18/05 (Settings: multi=3, pds=10, pds1=21, plot=1,
> adv=0, delay=0).
>
> I expected to see an Entrance Signal (+1) on the next day, 8/19/05
> given OHLC was above the "Trailing Stop" plot. However, there
wasn't
> one.
>
> I think I know why and that is because the "Close" for 8/19/05 does
> not "cross" the plot.
>
> Is this the intent of the code or an anomaly? I posted a file
> titled, "NGS", that shows the chart, indicator and settings.
>
> Thanks for the help.
>
> Lee

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

--