RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Masterdata and cars

Don't know how you ran into that, probably a kink in my web server software.
That's my Great Grandfather, "Big Dad" and his "Carhartt Car" (one of ten or
so made).  He was founder of Carhartt Overalls.  If you were a construction
or rail worker or a snow boarder you might recognize the name.  THAT is
another story.

Best,

Larry Carhartt

MasterDATA
The Only Source for Index & ETF Composite/Breadth Reports, Charts & Data
www.MasterDATA.com
lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
818-701-6686