[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Great Group

Welcome SurveyAccount.

> I'm looking for inforamtion to be successful!

Some thoughts from http://www.metastocktools.com/index.html#quotes :

Avoid processing more information than you can digest:
it is better to know less and understand more.

Data is not information until it has been collected, collated and
organized.

Information is not knowledge until it is absorbed and comprehended.

Knowledge is not understanding nor wisdom,
until it is associated with life experience and given perspective.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "surveyaccount26"
<surveyaccount26@xxxx> wrote:
> I hope to be the part of a great group, I'm looking for inforamtion
> to be successful!

24 Hours. Commission-Free.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/RvFikB/9M2KAA/U1CZAA/BefplB/TM