Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Reinstall to enable RT data?

Hello Harold,

Tools, Options, Realtime then check 'Enable RT".

Regards,
Kevin

At 10:53 26/09/2005 +0000, you wrote:
If I didn't choose the realtime data option at install, and now wish
to utilize rt data, do I now have to re-install MS Pro? 'Cause I can't
find the rt options anywhere as it is...

Thanks much,
Harold

Business finance course Business finance online course Business finance class
Small business finance Business finance small software Business finance online

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS