[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Delete data

I think you can do this in the downloader, otherwise, maybe export it,
delete the line using an editor or spreadsheet, and import it again.

Regards
MG Ferreira
TsaTsa EOD Programmer and trading model builder
http://www.ferra4models.com
http://fun.ferra4models.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, nino branchi <ninbra2@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I 'd like to delete data of one day,only one day,from historical data.
> What do I have to do?
> Thanks in advance
> Nino

> Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM