RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Zero Error Problem

The error has to do with each instance when HHV(H,NumPeriods) – C equals zero.

The way to fix it is to change the code to

Divider:= Max(HHV(H,NumPeriods) – C,0.0001);

((HHV(H,NumPeriods) - LLV(L,NumPeriods))/Divider);

The only issue with the above is that dividing by a very small number gives a very large number as a result.

So if this is an issue to your calculations the alternate can be:

Divider:= If(HHV(H,NumPeriods) – C > 0, HHV(H,NumPeriods) – C,1);

((HHV(H,NumPeriods) - LLV(L,NumPeriods))/Divider);

Regards,

Tim.