[EquisMetaStock Group] Excracting calculated data from MS to a database.

Hi there,

I need to build a database of stocks with their relative indicators
next to them for some analysis. I have a total number of indicators
of ~50 and total number of stocks ~350.

If I use the explorer, I can have and save a list of all the 350
stocks with at most 6 indicators next to them, but unfortunately for
one single day .
Where as I would like to have and need this data for some number of
past days - say 500, not to mention the relatively simple problem of
6 indicators limit still remains unresolved.

So an example of my database would be like;
Ticker, Date, Volume, High, Low, Close, Accum/Distrib, ArrDwn, ArrUp,
CCI, ChMonFlow, etc as the column headers (fields) and the relative
information for all 350 stocks and 500 days as the records.

Is there any method to extract this information from MS?

It would be great to have something like a command line interpretter -
 say you pass some shell command to MS and it writes Ticker, Date,
Volume, High, Low, Close, etc to disk, depending on the paramaters of
this shell command. Then I could generate these shell commands .

I would appreciate any suggestions.
Cheers

Put more honey in your pocket. (money matters made easy).
http://us.click.yahoo.com/r7D80C/dlQLAA/cosFAA/BefplB/TM