From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom Loyd
Sent: Friday, September 09, 2005 1:56 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Colored bars in MACD-Histogram- How?

I think the answer you are looking for is, no.  You can not set colors or line style in formulas in indicators.  They must be manually set once displayed.

Someone, please correct me if I am wrong, but I have never seen a way described that will do this.

v <entinv@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Both MACD histogram and volume comes all red on my screen.  Is there anything else needs to be set to see
different colors?

Thanks,
  Vladimir