[Metastockusers] Help....Help.....Help

Hi,

I am Monica from India.  I have recently installed Metastock 8.0 and I am unable to Programme a good Trading  System or Trading Strategy in Metastock programming language  to scan or explore my watchlist.

I want to scan my watchlist for short term trading purpose in weekly basis.  Therefore I humble request all of you please advice me or suggest some strategy  tested by you.

My Email address is : klpt007@xxxxxxxxx

I am waiting very desparately for your reply and shall be very greatful for it.

Thanks,

Yours truly,

(Monica)

Do you Yahoo!?