[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: hindsight trading

Go Long at yesterday's Low if today's Open is less than yesterday's
Low?

Now I see how Larry Williams turned $10k into $1mill in a single year.
.. :)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "sKy" <reminiscenostalgia@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM