Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] How to do it in Metastock's coding??

Roy Larsen
  Thank you for your suggestion, but I would like to count the
conditon one by one and count cumulately for result, so it can be
applied on any situation, such as volume is cumulated backwards and
find out the number of bars back when cumulated volume meet certain
level.  Do you have any idea?
Thank you
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Roy Larsen" <rlarsen@xxxx>
wrote:
> Eric
>

> Is this something like what you want?
>
> C1:=L>Ref(L,-1);
> Cum(1)-ValueWhen(3,C1,Cum(1));
>

> Kind regards
>
> Roy Larsen
> www.metastocktips.co.nz
> Free formulas and MS links

C1
> > is equal to 3 times, therefore, the number of days is 10, 10 Dec,
> > 2004 to 20 Dec, 2004, and save 10 into CB variable for 20 Dec,
2004,
> > so CB variable will be different on different periods, such as on
29
> > Dec, 2004, and count backward to find number of occurrence for
C1, it
> > occurred on
> > 26 Dec, 2004 and
> > 22 Dec, 2004, the on 22 Dec, 2004, the number of occurrence for
C1 is

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM