Sent: Wednesday, December 29, 2004 10:28 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Question

I´m trying to compare 2 intraday systems , but I want to use a metastock. I´m using Tradesim. The tradesim only evaluates daily , weekly and monthly charts. As experience i convert each candle of the intraday chart in one day. In the system test I run the same system with the daily and intraday charts (exactly the same chart)  , but the trades prices are completely different and the number of trades too (26 and 18 in the same security) , and of course de P/L is completely different. The system is basically a moving average crossover.Someone know the reason this happen?

Apreciate your help.
Thanks
Gabriel

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor