FW: [EquisMetaStock Group] Why DOWNLOAD PRICES and EXPRESS DOWNLOAD are disabled?

The message was refused, I send it newly.

-----Original Message-----
From: cvtrrtbode [mailto:roberto.civati@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent
: 041229 05:23
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Why DOWNLOAD PRICES and EXPRESS DOWNLOAD are disabled?

DOWNLOAD PRICES and EXPRESS DOWNLOAD are disabled in Tools Menu.

DLWIN.HLP says:
"Certain versions of The DownLoader (e.g., FutureLink-only
version) do not support downloading of prices.
Therefore many of the commands in the Tools menu are disabled if you
have one of these versions."

Is this my case?

In "About The Downloader" of The Downloader Help  I read:

      The Downloader for Windows Version 8.0
      Copyright 1985-2002
      Equis International
      A Reuter Company

I use Windows XP Professional and I am connected to Internet trough
ADSL

Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here