[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Elliott Waves

There was only one e-mail posted on this subject and I appreciate the
input. Could anyone else using Aphomega Ellioo waves comment on its
usefulness as a metastock plug-in? Really could use the feedback from
this forum. Appreciate your time to send me your thoughts. Also
interested in buying used copy from someone who might have tired of
it or found it not so good. Looking for version 5.0 for Metastock
8.01. Thanks for your input..

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM