[EquisMetaStock Group] For Jose Re: Please help me, Thank you very much

Lynn, plot these two *indicators* in their own window below your
charts:

---8<------------------
{ Variables }
pdsK:=3;
pdsSlow:=14;
pdsD:=3;
threshold:=50;

{ Stochastic }
Stch:=Stoch(pdsK,pdsSlow);
signal:=Mov(Stch,pdsD,S);

{ Signal, Stochastic plot }
threshold-10;threshold+10;signal;Stch
---8<------------------

The first indicator plots a 3/14 Stochastic, 3EMA signal line, as well
as the 60 and 40 threshold lines as per your suggestion.

It's absolutely essential to keep a visual tab on our system logic
with the aid of indicators, rather than take stabs in the dark with
explorations alone.

---8<------------------
{ Variables }
pdsK:=3;
pdsSlow:=14;
pdsD:=3;
threshold:=50;

{ Stochastic }
Stch:=Stoch(pdsK,pdsSlow);
signal:=Mov(Stch,pdsD,S);

{ Signal condition }
Stch>signal
AND Stch>threshold-10
AND Stch<threshold+10
---8<------------------

The second indicator is identical to the exploration filter code.

It says:
 Stochastic must be above its 3EMA signal line,
 AND Stochastic must be greater than 40
 AND Stochastic must be less than 60

And that, is precisely what it does.

It's in the nature of computing that there is no room for ambiguity.
At the same time, computers are unable to second-guess us or make
decisions for us.  It cannot give us "good results" without our full
input.

The only possible efficiency improvement I can see here, has to
originate somewhere else outside the Metastock code.  ;)

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lynn14344" <darisr@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM