Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Why is this happening

Thanks to both Jose and Pierre for your suggestions.  For some reason
I couldn't get the code that Jose posted to work (I am sure it is me)
but the Inactivity Stop worked great.  The funny thing is that both
ways that I exited were profitable.

Thanks
Eric

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Pierre Tremblay <pt2000@xxxx>