[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Transfer Metastock 9.0 (with ICE) to a new computer

Dear Metastock users,

After all i found out that my procedure was correct. But unfortunally
the problem was at the source. Worked for years, but just before the
transfer something went corrupt.

So even with plug-ins you can transfer your backup to another system
and do a new install of Metastock. The system will handle this as a
upgrade.

Ruud

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "steuntrekker"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM