[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

On 22 Dec 2004 21:52:38 -0000, "Cameron Reid" <creid.mba2001@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

>>This book is more than $300 on Amazon.  Not that I mean to be cheap, but
>>it's a little expensive.

Have you checked your local public library? Most subscribe to a
service called WorldCat (or a similar one) which is essentially a
nationwide lending library. I just did a search of WorldCat, and found
the book (The Research Driven Investor) at over 475 libraries.

It is amazing the obscure books that some libraries purchase, and you
can check out any of these through your local public library.

Harry

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM