Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Elliott Waves

i have used advanced get quite a bit and its
definitely the "best elliot wave software" so far...
others include el waves.

but bear in mind that these tools are "too
auto-generated" in such a way a novice can use it
pretty easily.... but then again i have seen a lot of
"wrong forecasts" being generated.

i still believe one needs to understand the principles
of elliot wave b4 jumping to conclusions. in that
respect metastock can do the job just as good, if not
better. for some examples do drop by at my website:

http://arifinedgearticles.tripod.com

all the best,

arifin

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM