[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

Used book prices aren't strange, like everything else they're based
on supply and demand. The book is out of print. There's only one copy
of The Research Driven Investor available through any source right
now in the US, so Phoneix used book boy is asking rare book prices
for it.

If you really want to read the book, you can still buy copies in the
UK. With shipping and the Sterling/dollar ratio, you can pick a new
one up for about $50 US. Of course it comes by boat so you won't be
reading it until February.

As I said before, there are many interesting trading systems that can
be based on the RS. However, Debry's plug-in doesn't get it right,
the formula's I've seen posted don't do it correctly, and the MS
function for it doesn't work for trading.

The only software I've seen that does the RS calculations correctly
so you can make a reliable trading system out of it is the one Jose
has in his URSC kit. Sorry but that's the way it is for now. You
gotta to pay to play.

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rsmithtx2003"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM