Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] For josè Trade Equity LE

vyncy

You need Trade Equity SE (for the short side) to complement Trade Equity LE.

I have a set of indicators called Trade Equity GVE which combine long and short systems. There has
never been a demand for it so there are no explorations. The set is made up of three indicators, one
for all user inputs, one for the long side calculation, and the third one calculates the short side
and combines the results with the long side results.
.
Kind regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz