[Metastockusers] Re: Relative Strength (like Investor's Business Daily)

The big question is:  can we determine the outperforming stocks
before, or after they've reached such mighty performance?
An important question for those of us who can't trade in retrospect. ;
)

Anything yourself or Mr O'neill can share with us would be useful
indeed...

jose '-)

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "peter fox" <pgfox@xxxx> wrote:
> Jose
> Thanks for your advice. William O'neill talks very passionately
about the RSC in his book How to make money in stocks.  I respect his
writings. He makes good sense. Its about finding whether the stoick is
a leader or laggard.Hise definition is:
> "A proprietary rating that meassures the price performance of a
given stock against the rest of the market foir the past 52 weeks.
Each stock is assigned a performance rating 1 to 99 with 99 being the
best.  An RS rating of 99 means the stock has ouitperformed 99%of all
other companies in terms of price performance".
> Peter
Business Daily)

<andysmith_999@xx

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM