[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Counter-trend Exploration

Tony,

I have only had a VERY quick grab at this, and havent tested it; I am
not making any promises, but see if this works like you want.  Maybe
it will give you an insight into how to rearrange this for yourself...

Here goes, untested code:

DayOne:=L=LLV(L,10);
DayOne:=If(BarsSince(DayOne=1)>8,L=LLV(L,10) OR L<=ValueWhen
(1,DayOne=1,L) OR L<ValueWhen(1,DayOne=1,C),0);

DayThree:=C>ValueWhen(1,DayOne=1,L);
DayThree:=DayThree AND BarsSince(DayOne=1)>Ref(BarsSince(DayThree),-
1);

N:=If(PREV=0,DayThree,If(DayOne,0,PREV));

L>ValueWhen(1,N AND Alert(N=0,2)=1,H);

Maybe someone else with some more time might lend a hand?

Hope this helps (anyway!)

wabbit :D

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "bandwidthuser"

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM