Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 1:11 AM
Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock exploration columns

Hi pushkan,

Yes, all data is synchronized with the base symbol automatically.  This might take a little longer than usual with the holidays and all, but again the core code is really already written and works very well and very fast.  I will keep you posted.  I just wanted to get a feel for the usefulness to MetaStock end users.  I use the plug-in that draws data from similar type text files to do all the charts on my web site.

Thanks for the feedback.

Best,

Larry Carhartt
Index & ETF Component Analysis