From: sanjayt3 [mailto:no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 1:06 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metastock exploration columns

Dear Larry,
    In fact i get the realtime price in a text/csv file through a
perl script. which i would like to chart in metastock.

 sanjayt

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Larry Carhartt" <lc@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi pushkan,
>
> Yes, all data is synchronized with the base symbol automatically.
This
> might take a little longer than usual with the holidays and all,
but again
> the core code is really already written and works very well and
very fast.
> I will keep you posted.  I just wanted to get a feel for the
usefulness to
> MetaStock end users.  I use the plug-in that draws data from
similar type
> text files to do all the charts on my web site.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.
>
> Best,
>
> Larry Carhartt
> Index & ETF Component Analysis
>  <http://www.masterdata.com/> www.MasterDATA.com  <mailto:lc@x...>
> lc@xxxx 818-701-6686

MetaStock plug-in

http://sg.messenger.yahoo.com/>
> - Log on <http://sg.mobile.yahoo.com/sms/msgr20.html>  with your
mobile
> phone!
>

> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129n3mqi8/M=294855.5468653.6549235.300117
6/D=gr

oups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1103653178/A=2455397/R=0/SIG=119u9qmi7/*http:
//smal
> lbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/> click here
>
> <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?
M=294855.5468653.6549235.3001176/D=groups/S=
> :HM/A=2455397/rand=130392212>
>

>   _____
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>

> *	To visit your group on the web, go to:
>

> *	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
subject=Unsubscribe>

> *	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM